The Fork Ridge Baptist Church, established in 1907, is located on Fork Ridge in Marshall County, West Virginia, approximately a mile from the intersection of Fork Ridge with Rt. 250. The cemetery is located across the road from the church.
Persons who were buried here are shown below using these columns:
- Name: Primary name; maiden name for married women.
- Name on Stone: Self-explanatory.
- Date of Death: May be same as stone, but often comes from death records or other sources.
- Date of Burial: Usually from death certificate, obituary, funeral card, etc.
- Special Inscriptions and Comments: Inscriptions are italicized; my comments are not. Inscriptions generally exclude dates as the intent is to capture special or unique ones.
|Name||Name on Stone||Date of Death||Date of Burial||Special Inscriptions and Comments|
|Allen, Grace L.||Grace L. McNinch|
|Allen, Ingram Anderson||Ingram A. Allen||14 Oct 1993|
|Allen, Thomas M. "Tom"||Thomas M. Allen||9 Aug 1994||Our Father Which Art in Heaven|
|Bonar, Arthur C.||Arthur C. Bonar||1985||S Sgt US Army Air Corps ~ World War II|
|Harris, Eula M.||Eula M. Allen||26 Nov 1996|
|Logsdon, Rebecca||Rebecca Parks||7 May 1907||Mother ~ Wife of Joseph Parks|
|McNinch, John||John M. McNinch||28 Oct 1949||31 Oct 1949|
|Parks, Della Virginia||Della V. Parks||25 Apr 1932||28 Apr 1932|
|Parks, Joseph||9 Jul 1899|
|Terrill, Frances L.||6 Mar 2011||9 Mar 2011|