James Russell "Jimmy" Lyons
ID#90, b. 22 April 1951, d. 24 June 1982
Mother: Alice S. Streight
Birth date: 22 April 1951
Birth place: Reynolds Memorial Hospital, Glen Dale, Marshall County, West Virginia.1,2
Commonly known as Jimmy.
James died at age 31 from a heart attack on 24 June 1982 in Marshall County, West Virginia.3,4 James's body was interred in the Fork Ridge Christian Church Cemetery, 8681 Fork Ridge Road, Glen Easton, Marshall County, West Virginia; his name appears on the gravestone as "James R. Lyons." The inscription reads, "Father."2
Click on camera icon(s) to view photo(s) of gravestone, then use your browser's back button to return here.5
Last Edited Date=6 Apr 2017
- [S455] Marriage License for James Russell Lyons and Linda Sharon Kuhn, Marshall County, electronic image by West Virginia Archives & History, online http://www.wvculture.org/vrr/va_mcsearch.aspx, file 4130894_00584.jpg.
- [S227] Interview with Connie (Kuhn) Lyons by Jo Ellen (Kuhn) Dalton, 11 September 2004.
- [S4] Kathryne (Kuhn) Krouse, compiler, History of Kuhn/Dittmeier/Ganz Families, 1996.
- [S9] Personal knowledge of Jo Ellen (Kuhn) Dalton.
- [S315] Digital photograph of James R. Lyons gravestone in Fork Ridge Christian Church Cemetery (Fork Ridge Road, Glen Easton, Marshall County, West Virginia); photo taken by Jo Ellen Dalton, 04 October 2005.